8 Amazing Blogger Weight-Loss Transformations


If you’re trying to lose weight, health experts recommend writing down what you eat. Why? Because it works! A Kaiser Permanente study found that those who jotted down their intake lost twice as much as those who didn’t. The following eight people not only started a food or exercise journal, but did so for the whole world to see, sharing all or a portion of their weight-loss journey online. Read their powerful stories and check out the drastic transformations.


Blog: RonisWeigh.com; Total Pounds Lost: 70
How I Did It: I finally realized that not everything revolved around how I looked in a bathing suit. I stopped seeking some insane vision of skinniness and joined Weight Watchers with the intent of learning how to eat, not reaching a certain size. The small shift in focus made all the difference for me. 
How My Blog Helped: I decided to post a weekly update on my blog to report my progress. This small commitment to post the good, bad and ugly was a huge part of my success. It gave me a place to face the emotional side of weight loss: I celebrated my losses, cried about my gains and vented when I felt like whining. 
Top Tip: Set non-weight-related goals to build your confidence. Sometimes the scale will not be your friend, so you should set goals that are within your control: Sign up for a 5K, start a food journal or blog and commit to it, ditch the diet soda, have a four-day-a-week walking goal. Declare the goal, reach it and then set another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment