10 Incredible Weight-Loss Transformations


Sometimes the hardest part of making a big change is getting motivated. Which is why we’ve found 10 seriously inspiring women who have lost anywhere from 84 to 206 pounds. Their weight-loss secret? Good old-fashioned healthy eating and exercising.














Weight Lost: 84 pounds
I started working with a weight-loss coach at Healthy Fit for Women in Woburn, MA. The key was slowly making changes in the way I ate, which eventually led to permanent habits. I used to think I was eating “healthy” foods, but my portions were way too large, not to mention packed with sugar. I started eating breakfast, then tried to eat five small meals a day, every three hours, instead of larger ones later in the day. I now pay more attention to food labels and allow myself the occasional indulgence to keep cravings at bay.
Top Tip: Create accountability for yourself—try keeping a journal to keep track of the food and calories you are eating each day.


Michelle Fritts, 25, from Rockville, MD













Weight Lost: 89 pounds

I wrote down everything I ate as well as the calories, and did a combination of cardio and weight-lifting at the gym almost daily. Sometimes, I’d just go for a walk or do toning exercises in my office during lunch to squeeze in whatever exercise I could!
Top Tip: Find support from a network of people who are also living a healthy life. I found mine in my boyfriend and coworkers, as they were either dieting right along with me, or at least working on living a healthier lifestyle.



0 comments:

Post a Comment